Wedding venues: Tauhara Centre is the perfect location for your wedding
Your wedding might be the most important day of your life. When you're looking for wedding venues, we are more than happy to show you our beautiful, unique wedding venue, to make your day special. We have an on-site Celebrant who can offer her services.
Choosing between different wedding venues?
The Tauhara Centre has all the ingredients to make your wedding an unforgettable, special day.
Why would you choose the Tauhara Centre as your wedding venue?
- • With stunning views over Lake Taupo, it's the perfect location if you love to be surrounded by nature;
- • Choose to use our different facilities and spaces, according to your wishes;
- • With 64 beds, we can accommodate you and your guests to stay for two days or a weekend;
- • We can cater your wedding with lovely, mindful food. On request, we can cater vegetarian, vegan and/or gluten free food. You can choose self-catering options as well.
- • Stay in our beautiful Chalet with amazing views over the Lake.
- • We have a lovely on-site wedding celebrant, who can offer her service.
Is the Tauhara Centre one of the wedding venues you consider? We would love to receive you at The Centre, to show you around and discuss your wishes.
Scroll down & get in touch.
Tauhara is a beautiful and unique venue to use for your special day. We welcome weddings at the Tauhara Centre. We have an on-site Celebrant should you require her services. We can cater your wedding with gorgeous food, meat and/or vegetarian menu - or you can choose self-catering options. Family and friends are encouraged to use our accommodations to stay over.
Please read our policy guidelines:
* We have a Low Alcohol Policy - we encourage people to drink responsibly. (As an approximate guideline - 2-3 small glasses of wine or 2-3 small bottles of beer with a meal)
*Wedding music needs to be turned off at 9.00pm and venue spaces vacated no later the 9.30pm
* We are a Smoke Free venue. Outside our front gate is acceptable.
* We have a bond of $450 to be paid before the wedding to cover any breakages or any breaches of the guidelines as shown above.